Blogger Templates

Tuesday 2 August 2011

Must Have of the Moment: Bourjois Smoky Eyes Trio



My absolute must have eye shadow at the moment!  These trios are a brilliant product.  Each compact has a sculpting, blending and illuminating shade and it even give you a nifty little diagram on the back if you are a confused with application.  Bourjois has released 6 different trio's - Gris dandy (black, grey and white), Or baroque (gold, bronze and olive), Nude (beiges and browns), Rose (pinks), Bleu jeans (blues), Gris lilac (pink, mauve and dark grey). They are all well pigmented and after a long day at work its the only part of my makeup that has held perfectly all day with no touch up.




Above is the trio in Nude (my favorite).  It comes with a dinky little applicator, seems a little small to try to grip, which suits me because I can't remember the last time I used an applicator that came with anything.  Long live my brushes!




I have a medium to olive skin tone and I find I can tone this shade down perfectly for day wear or apply it a little darker to give that smoky evening look. These trio's are a fantastic all rounder.  Give them a shot!





No comments:

Post a Comment