Blogger Templates

Friday 17 August 2012

Notd - Femme Fatale Quivering Heart

I first found Femme Fatale website while I was looking for some unique and well pigmented eye shadows (which I will swatch soon).  And then low and behold there it was.. Nail polish.  Here is my favourite of the glitter polishes - Quivering Heart.  It's base is a plum/purple jelly, with red micro glitter, larger red  hexs, black squares and black hearts.  Applies really well and is not rough or bumpy at all.


I've swatched it alone and then over a couple of different Ulta3 colours with no top coat.

Pointer - 3 coats QH, Middle - 3 coats QH over Ulta3 Shiraz, Ring - 3 coats QH over Ulta3 Orchid


Look, I got a heart!


Femme Fatale have some of the most amazing indie polishes and what I love the most is they are based right here in Brisbane, Australia.  Unfortunately they are unable to ship overseas at this point, but fingers crossed for some point in the future. Buy Femme Fatale Right Here


No comments:

Post a Comment